Angel wiv Attitude

Friday, March 04, 2005

Let Me In!

I've finally made it to the world of Blog...yipeee. Until a couple of months ago I'd never heard of "bloggers" but here I am fully immersed with my own new page.

My dad started with his blog called Scotwise and has harassed me to read his posts. I now look forward to his teachings and inspirations each day - i'm hooked. We were then to discover my older sister's page Miss Concept who is absolutely hilarious and makes you think outside the square. Mum then decided she was not going to miss out and named hers Jesus World seeing as she is surrounded by all the theme parks and I look forward to her beautiful poems that she has hidden, written on little bits of paper. I also hear Smoko Break is about to enter the world of blog from my younger sister.

So...after feeling totally overwhelmed with my family and all their talents - what have I to offer?I'm just an Angel wiv Attitude

5 Comments:

  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Jean said…

    Hi you blogger, well it has become quite a family affair and with all these different talents I am sure we will be able to encourage lots of other bloggers. I look forward to your next post.

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger John said…

    Hi Jeannie, I am impressed, what a great name and what a great first post! I am looking forward to many of them!I am sending you an article on Bloging for Christ so you can read it Monday morning!
    GBYAY

     
  • At 5:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Does this make Dad a blog evangelist? And of course we all know that the family that blogs together stays together :) Can Chelsea write yet?

    On a more serious note - whether your blog is just somewhere you vent or its somewhere where you share ideas that ultimately inspires others on their life's journey - I hope that it is a great blessing to you.

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger John said…

    Yea! I am the BLOGEVANGELIST!!!!
    Who is that in the photo, looks like someone I know! :)
    GBYAY

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger Jeannie said…

    Hey guys, thanks for your support -of course dad is the blogevangelist - what else

     

Post a Comment

<< Home