Angel wiv Attitude

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Another Day Another Dollar

This week at work has been extremely frustrating in more ways than one and I always look forward to Fridays so that I don't have to think about work for 2 whole days.

The week started off with me not feeling very well, first time in a long time (must be because I haven't been to the gym for a while - awwww) but I've managed to soldier on and tomorrow is Friday so I'm really excited.

On Tuesday morning I had an 8am appointment with my trainer who was going to be providing all my books and study materials for my course in Financial Services.

8am - no show

8.12am - still no show

8.43am - no show

9.01am - extremely exasperated - definitely NO SHOW

9.04am - ring the training company "Oh I was just about to call you" yeh right !!!

She said the books hadn't arrived and they will be in on Wednesday and she will get one of their staff to personally drop it off to me.

Tomorrow will be Friday - and there is NO SHOW with the books.

I applied for this course in early Jan and was told I should start the course beginning of March - it is now April and ohhhhh how the world is so not going to fall apart.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:38 AM, Blogger prying1 said…

    I know as a woman you want commiseration and then as a guy I come along and give advice. Oh well. Venus and Mars.

    Look on the bright side. You have all sorts of time to do neccessary things. Like post blogs. The day will come when the books will too. Until then, Praise the Lord!

     
  • At 4:05 AM, Blogger John said…

    This is typical of the secular world Jeannie, the difference in vakues is immense, when it comes down to where the rubber hits the road they fail.
    GBYAY

     
  • At 6:26 PM, Blogger Jeannie said…

    Thanks for your comment Prying & John - yes I did want sympathy but at the end of the day you are both right - there will always be time for the books when they do arrive.

     
  • At 12:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh for such students so eager to learn.....:)

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Jeannie said…

    Thanks for your encouragement Meg and Cindy - I appreciate your kind words....the day did get much better it was Friday - no more work for 2 days YIPEE

     

Post a Comment

<< Home