Angel wiv Attitude

Monday, April 11, 2005

Footy Tips Out the Window

This last weekend of football I only get 4 from 8. Not too good. But I will not give up - its early in the season and I think that the next couple of games will give me a better idea of who is in form and who is not.

On Saturday I was running around with the girls going to Netball, doing groceries, dropping their friends off, having an afternoon siesta and heading off to my netball training with the girls from work.

I did not get my "summary of the game" phone call from my dad. When he doesn't call I know there is bad news.

St Kilda played Kangaroos and it was an extremely close game - I'm so glad that I did not watch this match. There is nothing worse than a tight game - goal for goal and your team loses by 1 goal. I have to admit "I AM A SORE LOSER".

Next week is going to be a tough week as we are playing Melbourne and they have been undefeated this season so far - the battle of Saints V Demons - Go the Sainters!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger John said…

    NEVER, NEVER, NEVER GIVE UP! If the Saints can't put the demons to flight, they shouldn't be called SAINTS!
    GBYAY

     
  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger Jeannie said…

    Amen bro!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home