Angel wiv Attitude

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Lazy Days

There is nothing more fulfilling than hanging out with your family.

As you can see from the photos below the girls are enjoying time down at the pool. The water was too cold for me but somehow it didn't seem to bother the girls. I prefer to lie down on the sunbeds and get some colour on my skin after being stuck indoors for so long.

The only problem was a bee flew near me and I jumped up so quickly that I forgot my mobile phone was sitting in my lap - I was waiting on news how mums 3rd operation went - and splash....straight into the water....Jordi dived down to pick it up but it was too late.... my new beautiful phone...was dead....sorry phone....

For those of you don't know but bees are my worst nightmare - they scare me to death...to get over the shock we decided to get dry, grab something to eat and have some fun down at the park - even Mal enjoyed some of the parks facilities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home