Angel wiv Attitude

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Holiday at the Sunshine Coast

As per the photos below, this was the 3 bedroom unit that I booked for a week of school holidays for us and mum and dad - it was to be a family holiday.

However, mum went to hospital 2 weeks before and a deposit had been paid and we couldn't rebook until sometime next year. It was unlikely that mum would be getting out of hospital soon so we decided to go away just the four of us. I needed a break so bad that I couldn't wait until next year.

I was extremly disappointed as mum and dad couldn't come and we had planned to go fishing, lots of fun in the rooftop spa, go shopping and enjoy the views together. So for the first couple of days I cried - the next couple I slept (as I was extremly exhausted with trips to the hospital and added work pressure) and I managed to enjoy the last couple of days before we went home.

It was on the Maroochy River on the Sunshine Coast approx 2 hrs drive from home. What a gorgeous place to stay and unwind - we read books, swam, went for walks, slept, went out for dinner and a movie and of course celebrated Chelseas 8th birthday.

We all enjoyed the break and glad that we went away but there is always next year with mum and dad and I will make sure that nothing stops us getting together......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home