Angel wiv Attitude

Monday, March 28, 2005

EASTER SATURDAY - Shopping

I've had a productive weekend so far - getting rid of the monster. It was time to head to the shops to do the dreaded Grocery Shopping. For those that know me I absolutely hate Grocery Shopping.

One of my favourite haunts is Runaway Bay Shopping Village. To get there from my place though is a 10 min drive - the closest shopping centre to where I live. At "the village" there is Big W, Target and many other specialty stores. However most of my time is spent in Target.

This Easter Saturday is not the usual casual window shopping, browse through the bargains but a matter of survival of the fittest. My mum and the two girls were with me and we had to hold on tight - you can tell its going to be a bad morning when you see the massive amount of cars parked in the car park.

Not a good idea to go in between two Public holidays where the shops will be closed. Its like its the end of the world...so with our minds set on what we need and handbags held very firmly under our arms we head through the masses. The girls even score some chocie from the Easter Bunny - (sorry no fotie - can't work out how to upload foties from my fone.)

Leaving the grocery shopping till last I come out with many bargains. Hot cross buns for 99cents cupcakes for 50cents, bbq chook for 5bucks, and two bunches of flowers reduced from 20 bucks to 4bucks - seeing as I have got through this laborious task I treat myself to a bunch and buy mum a bunch - I've been taught to shop well - thanks Mum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home