Angel wiv Attitude

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

My Family

My family consists of hubby, JJ and CB. I met hubby almost 14 years ago. We were friends at first and hung out with my sister and other friends. On Valentines Day 1990 he sent 12 red roses to work. I had no idea who they were from (well I had a sneaking suspicion) so I rang my sister. She said "give him a call and ask" so I did - I asked if he sent the flowers and he said "maybe" I said "yes or no" - he said "yes". I thanked him and hung up the phone quickly.

Our relationship blossomed from there and we have now been married 12 years. It hasn't always been an easy road - extremely rocky at times. I thank God for keeping us together though and we have managed to get through the storms. Today we are the best of friends and just about do everything together. We had our gift from God, JJ when we were married 2 years - she will be turning 10 next week and she is so excited. She is gentle, quiet, yet funny natured girl. She loves to read, be creative with craft and hang out with her mum.

CB came along after we had been married 4 and a half years - she was planned for Spring and out she came on time. CB is a mischevious, affectionate loving child. She loves to sing, dance and talk but most of all she loves being at home where she can play on her computer, colour in and play with her Bratz dolls. She will be 8 in September.

Without my family it would be a lonely existence but I have been blessed with a wonderful hubby and 2 beautiful girls who reflect our love for each other.

6 Comments:

  • At 4:14 AM, Blogger John said…

    Great post Jeannie, love the photo's! Sorry you lost at netball:)
    Luv ya

     
  • At 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wish I could stay home and colour in and play with my Bratz dolls. You have been blessed with a beautiful family - lucky duck!

    Love,
    Meg.

     
  • At 6:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can you email as soon as you see this comment please? I'm at meglet@bigpond.net.au today.

    Meg.

     
  • At 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Jeannie said…

    Photos Temporarily removed for the moment - they will be back.

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger John said…

    lovely photo's!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home