Angel wiv Attitude

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

My little Violinist


On the left is the picture of my eldest daughter and her friend at their school sleepover. They are playing a song together for their classmates and teachers.

When I look at this picture I feel so proud - proud in the fact that on this particular night she was very sick - just recovering from tonsilitis and wanted to go to the sleepover.

She had organised what they would play and then practiced together. I can say I'm truly blessed.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger Jean said…

    We are truly blessed also as she is our grandaughter.

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger Jeannie said…

    Absolutely...

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger John said…

    You should listen to your Mammy!

    I am so proud I am her Papa!!!
    :)

    GBYAY

     
  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger Jeannie said…

    Yeh - you are the best John Brown in the whole world..larf larf...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home