Angel wiv Attitude

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Meg's Bridal Shower - 16th July 2005

This was one of the maddest bridal showers I've ever been to in my life. At the party there was Adrians mother Eve, sister Jennifer and three daughters, Judy (daughter in law) and family relatives on Adrians side - Dos and Margaret. Of course there was Meg, my mum and myself - the other girls in our family couldn't make it.

Meg was crowned with her Bridal veil and we played games all afternoon "games games games" I said to Meg who was horrified. She hates being the centre of attention and she was the centre for these games - larf larf.

We played dress the barbie in toilet paper to make a wedding dress, pass the handbag, hat & gloves game, memory of baking utensils game and make a posie out of handkerchiefs game.

Meg spent a mixture of the afternoon larfing, crying and feeling deeply embarrassed. To top it off as we finished the afternoon with a luxurious afternoon tea - my favourite being the mashed potatoes wrapped in luncheon meat - we sang "for she's a jolly good fellow" - its one of Megs favourite songs...



4 Comments:

  • At 5:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You. Are. So. Not. Funny!

    Games, games, games!

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger Jeannie said…

    I am so... funny...what you doing up so early - enjoy your weekend away...games games games!!!

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger John said…

    I am so glad I wasn't there! :) Must have been so exciting!

    GBYAY

     
  • At 3:59 PM, Blogger Jeannie said…

    We were so glad you weren't there - ladies only - and when they get together - let me tell you...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home