Angel wiv Attitude

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Beach Bungy Jumping on their Last Day of Hols

When we had went to the beach earlier on in the week the girls had seen people jumping up and down on Bungy ropes and thought that would be a lot of fun. We said we'd think about it and continued on our way...

As you can see from the photos below - they got to have their turn. Chelsea had a ball and wanted to do it a second time. Jordi freaked out the minute they launched her in the air...she had to lie down on the beach with me later because her tummy didn't quite feel the same.

Our last day enjoying the peace and tranquility of our holiday - Mal and Chelsea went for a walk along the shore line while Jordi and I fell asleep in the sand.

You couldn't ask for a more peaceful or restful time. I thank God for my family and for the time spent resting, reflecting and rejuvenating.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger Callmeteem said…

    Family is precious. Bless you and yours.

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger John said…

    I am so glad that you had a great time jeannie, you guys certainly deserve the holiday! Love the photo's.

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Jeannie said…

    Hey Tim, I couldn't agree more - thanks so much for all your prayers.

    Hey John, wasn't the same without you the girls certainly had a great time...

     
  • At 12:41 AM, Blogger Tommy said…

    Nice blog. Enjoyed surfing by,
    :-) Tom

    http://journals.aol.co.uk/tommy3lions/Repairerofthebrokenwalls/

     
  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    Hi Jeannie! God Bless you. I see you have not been on in awhile, much like myself. I hope all is well...:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home