Angel wiv Attitude

Friday, April 14, 2006

Christmas Eve 2005

I have to recap due to the fact that I haven't blogged for quite some time and thought I would spend some time - catching you up to speed.....

Christmas Eve was a beautiful time with the 4 of us and my mum and dad - I cooked turkey but we had ham and salads as well...

As you can see from the picture below the girls got to open one present before Christmas day and of course they chose the biggest one - a massive pencil with lots of colouring in stuff from their Auntie Meg and Uncle Age...

I went on holidays Christmas Eve so it was a celebration for me as I had the next 3 weeks off work. Mal & I had a week together in January where we went down to visit Mal's family in Canberra and then he had an additional 2 weeks off...we have to split up our holidays so Mum and Dad don't have to look after them for the full 6 weeks - God Bless their hearts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home