Angel wiv Attitude

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I MISS.........

He has been gone four whole days now and it has been extremely quiet without him....only 3 more days to go and he will be home....

I miss the sound of the front door opening while I'm cooking dinner only to hear the girls go "daddys home" and run madly to meet him at the door....

I miss his endless phone calls to me at work during the day.....

I miss him falling asleep on the carpet in front of the tv.....

I miss our conversations in the morning before the girls get up - catching up from the previous day....

I miss him saying "do you want me to go get you some chocolate"....

I miss him going on about endless facts and boring stories about sport.....

I miss our prayer time together......

I miss him taking the trash out, hanging out the washing and unpacking the dishwasher - oh and killing the spiders....

I miss him filling up my car with petrol....

I miss him telling me to drive carefully and not get involved in any more road rage incidents....

I miss his hugs and kissess (all 600thousand of them)....

I miss his companionship.....

4 Comments:

  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Jean said…

    So sweet and cute must keep a copy of this for Mal.

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger Jeannie said…

    Yeh - he'll love it....he'll prolly use it against me next time I get cranky - larf larf

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are we talking about Malcolm?

    Oh.

    Adrian if you read this blog - please read the bit about where Mal asks Jeannie if he could get her some chocolate. Wouldn't that be nice rather than - "What's for dinner?"

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger Jeannie said…

    Larf larf - I get the "whats for dinner" everynight from the girls aaagghhh - only 1 more sleep and he will be home and I haven't had any chocolate while he's been gone - well maybe a Freddo or two...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home