Angel wiv Attitude

Saturday, May 21, 2005

THIS WEEK

Woohhooo - its the weekend.... What a week....I've been limited to blogging for only a half hour each night this week as Mal has needed to use the computer for work and for preparing his Sermon for this Sunday on Leftovers are Important Part 2.

This week I've:
* Went to the gym once

* Cooked dinner everynight this week (oh except Tuesday)

* Posted 2 blogs (about to post a 3rd)

* Found the bestest hot chocoloate ever from Nestle called Double Blend (seeing as I don't
drink tea and coffee)

* Attended 16 mindless meetings & listened to 2 "fall asleep" teleconferences

* Answered approximately 20 questions per hour per day

* Went up and down in the lift at work 32 times

* Filled up the lollyjar at work for the staff (and me - with all my favourites)

* Was scared to death and almost died when a spider was found on my shoulder

* Played one practical joke on a staff member and now I will have to watch my back

* Didn't have to play netball as the opponents forfeited (yeh another win on the board)

* Drank 40 glasses of water and went to the toilet after every 3rd glass...larf larf

* Went late night shopping with my mum and youngest daugher (almost tempted to buy a
gorgeous Velvet Victorian Jacket - the colour of sage green - might go and put it on layby)

* Only picked up my books to study once - and I just picked it up and looked at it

* Took 30 photos on my camera

* Played with my girls and spent time doing girlie things like blowdrying their hair...

* Slept, snored and dribbled

* Consumed endless amounts of chocolate

* Watched American Idol with Mal (Go Carrie or is it Go Bo??? - can't decide)

* Surfed the net when I could sneak in a minute or two

* Watched my beloved Saints get beat again

* Sat through almost 3 hours of netball - watching my girls play

I think there's something missing from that list somehow????? Oh I know what it is - HOUSEWORK....

Well I better go as I'm meeting my mum.....

7 Comments:

  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger Jean said…

    I trained you first to do the housework girl then nothing can be said when you shop til you drop.

    Sorry Mal but these are very good morals I have lived by them for years.

    no wonder you are so tired, hope you get both jackets.

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger pete porter said…

    Jeannie,
    Now I see why you have the clock on your site.
    Be Blessed,
    Pete

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger John said…

    I was exhausted reading it! :)

    GBYAY

     
  • At 6:17 PM, Blogger Charles said…

    Me too, John. :)

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger Jeannie said…

    Jean, thanks for your insightful comments (NOT) those jackets are now 25% off - might get me down to those shops....

    Pam - I guess lolly jar is same as candy jar. I didn't mind doing the housework when I was not working fulltime but on my weekends its the last thing I feel like doing.

    Pete - larf larf re: clock

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger Jeannie said…

    Thanks John and Charles for popping in - hope you both get some rest...

     
  • At 6:08 AM, Blogger Jeannie said…

    Hi Randy, hopefully it won't be as hectic

     

Post a Comment

<< Home