Angel wiv Attitude

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Without You life would not be so Beautiful

What a blessed Mothers Day I had - so spoilt by my husband and daughters. I was woken to breakfast in bed and I was given an attachment for my phone in the shape of a fish - it jingles when you walk, some beautiful orchids in a vase, Anthony Calleas new album which has The Prayer and Bridge Over Troubled Waters, and I got some sweet smelling gifts and of course some beautiful cards.

The most precious thing was the tags that were attached to my gifts
"Without You life would not be so Beautiful" - I felt loved and adored.


2 Comments:

  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger John said…

    You deserve it, even if I am a bit biased! ;)

    GBYAY

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger Jeannie said…

    Thanks Scotty....you are biased but then again so am I...who's bday is it on Saturday then heh????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home