Angel wiv Attitude

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Crumbs from the Master's Table

I haven't been blogging much of late but one night when I got home from a friends place last week, I was checking my blog and there was a comment from some old acquaintances.

Their names are Phil & Alli - and their new blog is called Crumbs from the Master's Table please feel free to drop by their site and say hello.

Phil has written an awesome blog on Where Was Jesus? and answered some interesting questions from someone who is lost and looking for answers.

I first met Alli probably when I was 12 yrs old and we got saved in the same church around about the same time - she was a friend of my older sister. We moved churches and our lives moved on also.

I first met Phil whenI was 14 or 15 when he played guitar at a church or youth group that I attended.

Through the years we heard that Phil met Alli and they got married - what a small world. Its amazing the connections you have with people and as life goes on these connections come and go. Then out of the blue, God puts them across your path again. It has been 2 years since Phil & Alli have been in the States and by the looks of things they are doing well.

Phil was surfing the blogs when he came across my mums blog- who then linked him to mine and my dads - I was pretty excited. I will pray for Phil & Alli and their 4 beautiful children that God will continually guide and strengthen them. I also thank God for our paths crossing again.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:17 PM, Blogger Phil Morgan said…

    Thanks Jeannie. Great to be in touch again. We're praying for all your family too.

     
  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger Jeannie said…

    You're welcome Phil, you must be getting ready to start your day - i'm about to hit the sack..hope there is no bats in there..larf larf

     
  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger John said…

    It might be 'crumbs' but I am filled already! Praise the Lord for JESUSWORLD!

    GBYAY

     
  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger Jeannie said…

    Yeh - Praise the Lord for Jesus World - especially when we were going to dump her for not blogging enough...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home