Angel wiv Attitude

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Sick Leave

Hi all,

Haven't posted for a while due to being on Sick Leave - well thats my excuse anyhow...

My mum has been in hospital coming into 3 weeks now with an infected toe that went into the bone of her foot in three seperate places. She is a diabetic so this has been treated as urgent and has undergone 3 operations to date to clean out the infection.

Today she is awaiting her fourth operation today - and it is the waiting that really gets to her. She has had many people praying for her and I've been visiting her on a daily basis as with the rest of my family. I would appreciate all your prayers for her as it is extremely difficult being in pain, reacting to the antibiotics and the patients that she is surrounded by (a lot of pysch patients have been admitted in her area and she has to keep an eye out for them) - but that is a story for another day.

Will keep you updated...

2 Comments:

  • At 1:17 AM, Blogger Callmeteem said…

    You do have my prayers, even now. But it's good to have you back.

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Jeannie said…

    Thanks for your prayers - they are much appreciated. It is good to be back I must admit...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home