Angel wiv Attitude

Friday, April 14, 2006

Bright Ideas

I had this great idea over the January holidays that me and the girls would do a jigsaw puzzle together. I thought I would get a circle one as it was different and the 300 pieces were way too easy so I thought this 1000 Marine Life jigsaw would be a lot of fun.....

So we set the puzzle on the table and the girls were great in helping me find all the edge pieces - that proved to be a lot more difficult but we persevered....then we tried starting on the inside well after that the girls weren't interested....I kept trying to encourage them to help me which they would come over for 5 mins look at a piece...think it was too hard and try something else - so I had this jigsaw sitting here for weeks - plugging away at it bit by bit by msyelf (awww...) and in the end I gave up too...I couldn't go any further and every piece seemed to be the same colour...why did I choose something with a lot of blue and gree in it????

So much for my bright idea - its now sitting in the cupboard - maybe we'll get it out next year...larf larf..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home