Angel wiv Attitude

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Bin Scrummaging

Here are the foties people..... I had to go thru the bin to get the pizza box out and the empty bottle of wine. My next door neighbour was outside cleaning his car and was watching me rummaging through the bin like a homeless person.

I continued to rummage until I found the prize - the other two pizza boxes were down to low but managed to not get ants all over me (quite a feat I can tell you) oh and the wonderful smell. A smell like no other - just as bad as that perfume mum put on the other day the new "Green Tea" perfume by Elizabeth Arden - Green Tea is a fabulous drink but who wants to wear it...whoever invented that perfume needs to drink a cup of Green Tea. Who wears coffee perfume??? Or beer perfume..HELLO!!!!

Anyways back to the point...what was it...oh thats right - rummaging through the bins and taking photos of empty wine bottle and pizza box.

Hope the "people's" are now satisfied!!! and my reputation for a weirdo has now been formed by my next door neighbour....

1 Comments:

  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger John said…

    Expensive bottle, cheap Pizza, no wonder your neighbour thinks you are a'Wierdo' :)
    GBYAY

     

Post a Comment

<< Home