Angel wiv Attitude

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Gospel Powered Christians

I came across this great post at Scotwise and as usual he continues to inspire, encourage and challenge:

"Alas! What stirs ordinary men's blood and turns them into heroes, makes most Christians run like a flock of frightened sheep." -- C. T. Studd

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. -- Rom 1:16 (ESV)

I never want to be ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, why should I? It was the Gospel that got me saved and turned my life around from a hopeless alcoholic with no purpose in life.

The Gospel of Jesus Christ changed me, saved and restored my family, gave me a purpose in life, a life that is lived to the full in service to His people!.....continue reading

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home