Angel wiv Attitude

Sunday, April 17, 2005

A Long Week Ahead

Armed with loads of washing, getting tea ready, organising the girls to get ready for school tomorrow - lunches, uniforms I feel exhausted already just thinking about what lays ahead.

I've probably only walked 3 times in the last 5 weeks and been to the gym once in 5 weeks. What happened??? I overdid it - walking everymorning and going the gym in every lunch break.

You know how you keep excercising everyday but you don't feel it is doing anything - all this hardwork and you see no changes - W R O N G!!!

In my five weeks of practically no excercise and 3 games of netball I have noticed several things:

1. My energy level has decreased

2. My physical body is starting to see bumps and lumps again

3. An overwhelming feeling of exhaustion

4. I've had a build up of fluid retention

5. I've been sick for the last 2 weeks and have been finding it hard to shake it off

Sooo.... my goal this week is not only tackling the 16 files on my desk, training a new staff member, getting started on my first module in Financial Services and take on my Managers role for the next week and a half while she goes on holidays and attend endless meetings....

and ensure that my girls have completed their homework, checked their reading books, and ensured they have had 20 mins of violin practice every day are showered and have fresh clothes, make breakfast, lunches and dinner on a daily basis.....

and spend time with my husband who lovingly helps me with all the household chores and hopefully catch up with mum and dad for a cuppa.....

I will attend the gym at least 3 days this week and walk at least 3 times.

H E L P ! ! !

3 Comments:

  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Jean said…

    Loved your post was exhausted reading it, be encouraged you are doing a great job, before you know it the kids will have grown and you will see what a grand job you did bringing them up.

    As for your walks and gym let it go and you will see that will all fall into place and you will get to be slim trim and terrific then again youare already that.

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger John said…

    What can I say your Mum said it all! great post!
    GBYAY

     
  • At 12:42 AM, Blogger Jeannie said…

    I'm exhausted just listening to myself...thanks for your kind words.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home